The Financial Aid Office at Clear Creek Baptist Bible College is available to assist students in obtaining any financial aid for which they may be eligible. Students may be eligible for Federal Pell Grants, Institutional Scholarships, or other Foundation Scholarships. Students must first apply to CCBBC and be accepted for admission to degree-seeking status before consideration for Financial Aid will be given.
Financial Aid Checklist:
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for Pell Grant electronically as soon as Income Tax information is available. Before beginning the FAFSA online, you may apply for a US Department of Education pin number, this will allow you to sign your FAFSA electronically and speed the process. Be sure to include Clear Creek’s School Code (017044) on your form.
- Sign and return the Drug Free Statement.
- Sign and return the Permission to Release Information Form.
- Complete and return the Clear Creek Scholarship Application.
- If you are selected for verification, you must submit signed copies of your federal income tax returns along with copies of your W-2. Submit signed copies of your parent’s income tax returns and copies of their W-2’s if you are under age 24, are not married and have not been in the military.
- Complete the Expense Worksheet Form for the term or school year.
Complete these materials as early as possible, so that we may act upon your request for financial aid. Institutional scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. Mail all materials to:
Clear Creek Baptist Bible College
ATTN: Director of Financial Aid
300 Clear Creek Rd.
Pineville, KY 40977
Asher Matching Scholarship
First year, degree-seeking students are eligible for the Asher Matching Scholarship. If the student’s church or association will donate up to $200 to the student, the college will match up to $200 the first two semesters that a student is enrolled full-time. The college will match up to $100 for part-time students. Asher Matching Scholarship Agreement Form is required. An associational officer, pastor, or church organization leader can mail it directly to Clear Creek to the attention of the Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions or concerns related to financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
(606) 337-3196, ext. 141; | email@example.com
Or, contact Sam Risner, Director of Financial Aid, at (606) 337-1457 or firstname.lastname@example.org